WE UNLOCK THE WAY
TO A NEW SOUND EXPERIENCE
more immersive and inclusive for all
- Launched in 2018 Immersive Live® is the tactile-based audio solution to improve and make accessible live, gaming/VR and cinema experiences.
- The Subpac exclusive distributor & integrator (Subpac is a revolutionary patent-pending tactile bass technology that transfers low frequencies directly to your body and provides you with a physical dimension to audio. It has a wide variety of audio-based applications, including as a studio tool for producers allowing for accurate monitoring and cross-referencing of low-end frequencies, as well as creating an exciting new experience for music listeners).
- Timmpi encourages culture establishments to team up with the deaf and those with limited hearing to think of ways to make their venues and programmes inclusive for all.
Integrator, Distributor and European Subsidiary of the Revolution Acoustics technology, state-of-the-art invisible sound technology for background music in all environments.
The patented SSP6 technology Multiducer™ (Multifunctional Transducer) revolutionizes not only invisible audio, but also all kinds of installed speaker applications. Its exceptional performance with high fidelity sound, high power handling and consistent sound pressure level throughout the listening space makes it the perfect speaker for sound masking, conference rooms, retail, restaurants, hotels, places of worship, transportation and other commercial uses. Its performance combined with a completely invisible installation makes it the ideal speaker for high-end residential use.
Timmpi Records is a cooperative music label to increase the visibility of the artists taking part in the Feel Subpac project. We provide them with all the necessary resources for the realization of their projects and we advise them step by step.
- Theaters, Operas, Philharmonic, Concert halls, Museums
- Production, Communication, Entertainment
- Associations, City Halls, Metropolises
- Specialized Institutes
- Musicians, Producers, Collectives, Experimenters
- Integration, Public Address, Security, Construction, Rail and Public Transport